CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

DUDE, LAVA BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN!

Looks like you..
*puts on sunglasses*
..Have a little temper.

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

O gawd

Missing No.
?

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Just when you thought stickfighting was a lost era

You then procceed to take an ultimate dookie on whoever said that. Amazing fuck. Fuckin L

Super Smash Super Smash

Curve Ball

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical at first. Because time and time again, I've been fooled of titles that claim to have an "Epic Remake" or "Reenactment" of Super Smash Brothers. But after seeing this stay on front page for quite a while, I attempted to watch it.

Amazing. The animation, the art, the action, and even the depth perception. Everything was jaw dropping. This deserves all the rewards it's gotten and more. This Needs to go down in Newgrounds HISTORY.

John of War John of War

Surprised

That potato salad was not mentioned.

Yoyo vs Chuck Yoyo vs Chuck

meh i have a good comparison of whats going on..

the joke was kinda lame. especially because of how many ppl were expecting something good. kinda like how Drake the singer, had a music video for the song "Best I ever Had" which had a lot of support at first because the song was great, but the music video was irrelevant and sucked :(

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I want sum Buuuuunt Cake!

Classic, except i gagged at the ending scene wif guile

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

you should have included...

that contrary to popular belief, the yoyo was originally invented as a weapon.

:D

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Hyo Hyo!

ala carte cigarette la chete mounjhour. yes yes.

papi!

10/10

characters remaining: >9000

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

See, idk why..

people don't like sprite animations, personally, sprite animations were the first reason i came to newgrounds.

This animation was inspriing to the biggest level. make the sequel

Short-Factor responds:

A lot of people feel that sprites are a lazy way of animating since the material is premade. I understand their complaint, but some of them take it to a stupid extreme. Its a tradition I enjoy, and I always respect hand drawn over sprites.
It was sprite animations that got me into animation in general, as well as all the other things I do these days.