Thelemite Thelemite

Wow that was really fun.

I couldn't beat the last boss until "Uber" mode came on. Not completely sure what triggers it. But still it was fun.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Really Liked the concept

It was inventive to have the ending in this game affect the "Execution" game you have as well.

Although, it would be nice if the ENDING to the Execution game, affected THIS game AFTER it had ended. and tie a bunch of different games into eachother.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Building on the theories of a drug addiction

He mentioned "she" latched on to him when they first met. Implying that no relationship needed to be built up.

More than likely Heroine:

His "attachment" to her was seemingly wearing off in the next few years.

The hospital ending is essential to understand this clearly. You need to read carefully the text. "You didn't hit any arteries or nerves" and he responds "Like I would be that stupid!". Possibly giving proof of his experience.

If you stayed with her : You wouldn't be happy ( no one is ) BUT you wouldn't be sad (effect of heroine )

---
TRIVIA!!!!
Did you know, another name for a FEMALE SAVIOR is HEROINE

Nuff said

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Looks Great and Sounds Great

But things need to be adjusted. First of all. HOTKEYS for the air kick and such. and the clicking can be for the punching and ninja deflection. Also, It takes way too long, most people dont have time for that kind of treatment, i can safely say more than half the people who play this game dont finish it.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Surprisingly, this was frontpage material

5 years ago.. Im still terrified to find out how many people this game fooled to be an actualy online multiplayer D:

Primary Primary

Kinda Sketchy

Movement system needs improvement, along the lines of jumping/wall-jumping. Concept is great though. I'm glad you used stick-like characters.. if it were to be sprites or any other form of a person ( ex. Alien, Human, etc.) then it would look terrible.

Canabalt Canabalt

Goodddd, although

i seem to be more addicted to the App, it being a hand held version. much more appropriate. :D

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

Wow how come i kept on playing?

really good! i had fun with this one.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I enjoy

I enjoy bananas executing shorryukens on me.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

great

awesome and fun. and to AronKong, this isnt stolen, its by the same author on MaxGames. soo... go blam urself.

mep mep mep/